Virtual Learning and Instructional Technology
Library and Learning Technology
Faculty and Staff Technology Assistance
Our primary goal is to provide instructional technology support and assistance
to full and part-time faculty and staff.
Our mission is to support and promote the use of instructional technology as a natural extension of teaching with an emphasis toward enriching the student's educational experience.
Focus on Instructional SupportThe Virtual Learning and Instructional Technology (VLIT) Department provides services to support instructional technology use and instructional media development.
Some of the Resources Provided by Virtual Learning and Instructional Technology:
- A workspace for part-time faculty to prepare for classes
- A site for assistance with instructional media development
- Learn about technology in a comfortable setting, at your own pace
- A resource to answer technology questions you were afraid to ask
- Learn more about the Internet and electronic resources
- Assistance in learning Canvas
- A resource to assist you with the development of distance education classes
Technology Equipment SupportThe VLIT Department provides instructors support and training to address your instructional technology needs
Available Resources and Services
Computer Center Scanner (Imaging)
Internet / Electronic Research Video Editing (NLE)
Instructional Media Assistance Canvas Help Desk
One-on-one Training Wireless Flex Lab
CD-R and DVD Mastering Video Conferencing and ITV Services
Instructional CD / DVD Development Adobe Connect Support
Technology Workshops Instructional CD / DVD Development