Doña Ana Community College President
The ideal candidate for President of Doña Ana Community College will have personal integrity, be committed to the institution, and will demonstrate sensitivity toward and understanding of our culture in addition to our workforce and educational needs. The candidate will be a strong educational leader and will also be:
- Visionary: seek and embrace differing views to make informed decisions, build consensus among diverse and possibly conflicting constituencies, and achieve visionary goals.
- Communicative: demonstrate expertise in using communication to collect information and to support, encourage, and inspire faculty, staff, and students.
- Collegial and approachable: be accessible to members of the broader community, with a history of being approachable and able to compromise in addition to being communicative and empathetic.
- Collaborative: build consensus among diverse stakeholders and constituencies.
- Experienced as an administrator: demonstrate commitment to transparent leadership, fair and equal policy application and interpretation, and shared governance with a history of appropriate delegation and reliance on expertise of staff; be able to ensure equitable distribution of limited resources among competing priorities at multiple locations.