Welcome, Students! How do you get started?
Step 1 – Admission:
1. Apply for admission via this link http://dacc.nmsu.edu/admissions/
- Send in the required fee, documents, and transcripts
- You are not admitted until all documents have been received and you receive confirmation from DACC that you have been admitted.
- Attend the orientation that is required for new students either online or face to face
2. View the degree plan for the Associates in Early Childhood Education, the Associates in Education or the Administrative Certificate in Early Childhood Education to the required courses in your academic degree.
3. View the schedule of courses http://dacc.nmsu.edu/publications/Our_Students/Fall-2013-Class-Schedule.pdf
Step 2 – After admission has been completed:
Once you have been fully admitted, have your Aggie ID# and no longer have any holds on your account, you should activate your MyNMSU account.
1. Visit my.nmsu.edu
2. New User? Create and Account and then follow the onscreen instructions.
- If you have any difficulties during this process, call the number on the screen. (575) 646-1840
3. Log-in to your MyNMSU account and navigate to the Student Tab à then the Registration Tab à then go to the Look Up Classes screen. Choose the correct term (Fall 2013) and check to see if the classes are open, and if they are you can register for that course.
- If the course is full, you should click on the email icon next to the instructor’s name and send an email politely asking to be added to the course.
- Make sure that you include your full name, your Aggie ID#, the course name and section number, and the CRN number in your email.
4. If you have followed all of these steps, and still need assistance, please contact the Program Director. Shannon Bradley, firstname.lastname@example.org or (575) 527-7629