Business Management Department
Students will be able to:
· Demonstrate professionalism in the work environment.
· Demonstrate the importance of communication in achieving superior results in organizations.
· Apply a critical thinking /problem solving process for making a viable choice among a variety of options.
· Apply basic management theories to the supervisory/management functions.
· Recognize the basic functions of business financial operations.
· Describe the interrelationship of resources in business operations.
· Utilize appropriate information technology.
· Demonstrate knowledge of business functions, organization and structure.
· Demonstrate application of ethical standards in a socially responsible manner.
· Summarize the legal rights and responsibilities of businesses as they pertain to business functions.
· Describe the role marketing plays in business success.
Archive of Business Occupations
For questions about links, contact Susan Wood.
For questions about plans or reports, contact Kim Seifert.