An education is a privilege and your responsibility. Therefore, you are expected to contribute toward your education to the best of your abilities and with the help of your family.
Financial aid is only a supplement to help meet some of the costs associated with your education.
The tips listed below as well as the resources in this section will help you manage the process:
- Financial Aid Advisors are available to help-make use of them.
- Read and be aware of financial aid programs
- Understand your students rights and responsibilities, and the implications of all the forms you sign.
- Keep copies of all the documents you submitted to the Financial Aid Office and note the dates submitted.
- Take responsibility for your part in the financial aid process, and ensure yourself of the most aid possible by being prompt, organized, and alert.
- Read the DACC Catalog and Class Schedule thorougly.
- Know and understand policies regarding Admissions, Costs, Payments and Refunds, Registration and Disbursement of Funds.