Doña Ana Community College Click the NMSU logo to visit NMSU's site. Home of DACC. Need our logo? Get it at

MyNMSU • Canvas • Phone Directory • Intranet • Outlook Web Access

Search with Bing™

Dona Ana Community College Office of Financial Aid & Scholarships



FAFSA Workshops

August Dates:
Location: Library RM 203G DAAR bldg

  • August 5, 2015, 9:00 - 10:00 a.m.

DACC East Mesa Campus
2800 N. Sonoma Ranch Blvd 
Student Resources Bldg.

For the 2015-2016 school year, you will need financial information from 2014.  You will need and/or refer to:

  • Your FAFSA Pin ( Both you and your parents will need one, if you are a dependent student.
  • 2014 Federal Tax Return and W-2 forms
  • 2014 Untaxed Income tax records
  • Social Security card.  It is important that you enter your Social Security Number correctly!
  • If married, your spouse's 2014 Federal Tax Return
  • Foreign Tax Return, or Tax Return for Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, the U.S. Virgin Islands, the Marshall Islands, the Federal States of Micronesia, or Palau 
  • Your alien registration or permanent resident card (if you are not a U.S. citizen)

  If you have any questions please call 575-527-7696

*Some Financial Aid Awards are limited and are awarded on a first-come-first-serve basis.
**Students with disabilities may contact our office for individual assistance**

Students requiring transcripts from the IRS will do the following:

  1. Choose your transcript...
    1. Tax Return Transcript provides most line items from your original return.
    2. Tax Account Transcript provides basic info, including marital status, type of return filed, AGI, taxable income, and later adjutments, if any.
  2. Gather your information...
    1. Social Security Number(or your IRS individual taxpayer identification number);
    2. Date of Birth;
    3. Street address; and
    4. Zip Code or Postal Code.
  3. Go get your transcript! 
    1. Go to Order a Transcript or Call 1-800-908-9946

Visit the IRS website for order information. NOTE: We cannot process your request online if you need transcripts mailed to an address other than the one we have on file for you.  To send your transcript to a differenct address, complete and send Form 4506-7 or call us at 1-800-829-1040.