Award Letter Instructions
If you were awarded federal financial aid, and/or work-study funds (and need an award letter), please follow the steps below.
- Go to myNMSU.edu and login
If you don’t have an account, click on the on-screen button that looks like the one below to activate your account.
Click link to activate your account.
- Once you have logged in, under the Quick Link Menu, select Financial Aid
- Click the Award link
- Once you are on the Awards page, select the Aid Year
- On the Aid Year page, select the Aid Year drop down menu. Click the Submit button.
→ Spring 2013 (Financial Aid Year 2012-2013)
→ Fall 2013 (Financial Aid Year 2013-2014)
- Once you have selected the correct Aid Year, your awards will be displayed as shown. You must use the drop down menu to Accept, Decline, or remain Undecided.
- If you accept your award for FALL, the amount request will be split equally between the FALL and SPRING semesters.
- When you have made your selection, click the Submit Decision button.