Annual DACC Spring Art Show 2015
Wednesday, April 8, 2015
Commons Area, Student Resources Building (DASR), East Mesa Campus--2800 N. Sonoma Ranch Blvd.
Who May Enter
DACC Students, Staff, Faculty and their children, 17 years of age and younger
- Entrants limited to two  original pieces of art
- Art must be the entrant’s own work
- Subject matter must be suitable for a college in which young children are often present.
- Decision of the Art Committee is final with regard to subject matter.
Art will be judged and ribbons will be awarded by category of art. First, second, and third place ribbons will be awarded.
“Best of Show” ribbon will be awarded by vote of the viewing public.
Entry Forms and Information Sheets Available at:
- LCMC at the Health & Public Services reception desk, Rm. DAHL 190
- Reception desk, Room DAEM 100, East Mesa Campus
- Library Media Center, East Mesa Campus
- Online here - PDF (313KB)
Completed Entry Forms
- Drop off completed entry forms to Mike Stewart, Rm. DAHL 191A, Health & Public Services bldg. Central Campus, or to Matt Huchmala, Rm. DAEM 100, East Mesa Campus.
- Email completed entry forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Art is to be dropped off at the Commons area of DASR between 8am-9:30am on Wednesday April 8, 2015.
- Art must be picked up after the show by 3pm.
- Art not claimed by the entrant within 2 weeks after the show will be disposed of by the Art Committee as they deem appropriate.