With Command Spanish® e-Training Programs, you can:
- promote better communication in the work environment;
- increase safety in the workplace;
- enhance workers’ job performance;
- decrease or remove communication barriers;
- receive cost-effective instruction without leaving your house; and
- provide better service to persons in the Hispanic community.
Command Spanish® online courses are designed to be efficient, reliable, and effective. These are one-of-a-kind programs. For many, the convenience and benefits of e-Training are too good to pass up.
All programs are based on our exclusive Language Power-Lock System™.
What is the Language Power-Lock System™?
The Language Power-Lock System™, created by Command Spanish®, Inc., revolutionizes language e-Training. Seven brain-compatible, interactive processes unite to provide contextualized, purposeful learning opportunities. The Language Power-Lock System™ employs an integrated “switchback method” to engage the learner through visual, auditory, and psychomotor pathways. These interactive learning processes provide adult learners with an easy, user-friendly, effective system for the learning and long-term retention of practical Spanish language for the workplace.
Using the Language Power-Lock System™, developed by Command Spanish®, Inc, e-Training programs employ a wide variety of drills, exercises, and activities to ensure student mastery of the material. Importantly, each program includes a “record-back” option that allows the learner to compare the quality and accuracy of his or her Spanish with that of native Spanish speakers.
Command Spanish® e-Training programs are:
- Self-Paced (You, not an educational institution, decides at what pace you will take the course.)
- Asynchronous (You can start the course on any day, at any hour.)
- Non-Teacher-Led (You are not dependent on the availability of a teacher.)
- Based on Adult Education Principles
- Economical (You save gas and time by not commuting to and from class.)
Each Command Spanish® e-Training program includes important cross-cultural information and tips relevant to the specific occupation or profession that is being targeted. These cross-cultural capsules are designed to eliminate or reduce misunderstandings in the workplace.
All e-Training courses feature:
• Work-Specific Language;
• Non-Grammar Based Materials;
• Phonetic Encoding;
• Generic Spanish;
• One-Way Communication; and
• Diagnostic and Screen Questions.
Upon completion of each course, the learner will have immediate access to and be able to print his or her own personalized Certificate of Completion.
Click logo to register