Bureau of Labor Statistics
- The Bureau of Labor Statistics of the U.S. Department of Labor is the principal Federal agency responsible for measuring labor market activity, working conditions, and price changes in the economy. Its mission is to collect, analyze, and disseminate essential economic information to support public and private decision-making. As an independent statistical agency, BLS serves its diverse user communities by providing products and services that are objective, timely, accurate, and relevant.
DACC Customized Training Programs
- CTP offers personalized training programs targeted to meet your employees' needs. Our trainers are experts in their fields. They bring real-life business experience and knowledge to you. It's easy. CTP works with you to develop and deliver your training programs. CTP's training is cost-effective. Stretch your training dollars while increasing productivity.
Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Doña Ana Community College Office of Financial Aid & Scholarships strives to provide financial resources for students pursuing higher education by assisting with the elimination of financial barriers. We are committed to promoting an affordable and accessible education to a diverse student population
Greater Las Cruces Chamber of Commerce
- Whether you are an established Las Cruces business or are considering relocation, the Greater Las Cruces Chamber of Commerce is the principal advocate for businesses in Las Cruces and Dona Ana County.
Hispano Chamber of Commerce de Las Cruces
- The Hispano Chamber of Commerce de Las Cruces is here to help your business succeed with business support services, networking opportunities, advocacy and lobbying, resources for expanding businesses, print, radio, TV and e-marketing, business exposure, branding, sponsorship opportunities and more. Call us today at 532-9255 to learn more
Mesilla Valley Economic Development Alliance
- MVEDA is the central point of contact for industries considering locating and expanding into Dona Ana County, providing the facts and assistance needed for evaluation.
Southern New Mexico Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- SNMSHRM is an affiliate of SHRM. The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) is the world's largest association devoted to human resource management. Representing more than 250,000 members in over 140 countries, the Society serves the needs of HR professionals and advances the interests of the HR profession. Founded in 1948,SHRM has more than 575 affiliated chapters within the United States and subsidiary offices in China and India. Visit SHRM Online at www.shrm.org.
Student Employment Services (SES) Handbook
- To assist students in obtaining jobs which will help defray the cost of a college education; to provide an equitable personnel practices program; to provide students with career related work where possible; to provide all students seeking employment an equal opportunity to obtain jobs; and to assist employers in finding qualified employees.
- The New Mexico Department of Workforce Solutions is a World-Class, market-driven workforce delivery system that prepares New Mexico job seekers to meet current and emerging needs of New Mexico businesses; and ensures that every New Mexico citizen who needs a job will have one; and every business who needs an employee will find one with the necessary skills and work readiness to allow New Mexico businesses to compete in a global economy.