- The National Association of Colleges and Employers connects campus recruiting and career services professionals, and provides best practices, trends, research, professional development, and conferences.
- The NMC2E2 is a non-profit 501 (C) (3) consortium of educational institutions, employers and workforce development organizations working regionally to ensure the success of students. The Consortium serves students and employers as a resource to improve education and build a future workforce. The Consortium is committed to quality in its activities and services.
- The Southern Association of Colleges and Employers is an 700+ member organization of human resource, college relations, and career services professionals representing employers and universities throughout the southeast
- SNMSHRM is an affiliate of SHRM. The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) is the world's largest association devoted to human resource management. Representing more than 250,000 members in over 140 countries, the Society serves the needs of HR professionals and advances the interests of the HR profession. Founded in 1948,SHRM has more than 575 affiliated chapters within the United States and subsidiary offices in China and India. Visit SHRM Online at www.shrm.org.
- Whether you are an established Las Cruces business or are considering relocation, the Greater Las Cruces Chamber of Commerce is the principal advocate for businesses in Las Cruces and Dona Ana County.
- The Cooperative Education & Internship Association (CEIA), the leader in work-integrated learning, provides a supportive member-driven learning community for participating programs, students, educators and employers; influences policy makers and leaders of thought; and forges partnerships with like-minded groups.