Disability Employment & Awareness Month
- NAMI Presentation: "In Our Own Voice"
- Speakers share compelling stories about living with mental illness and achieving recovery.
- East Mesa Campus: 9 to 11a.m., Conference Room 107
- Central Campus: 1:30 to 3 p.m. Room 106
- Special Film Screening: "Murderball"
- A documentary about a quadriplegic rugby team (Rated R)
- Free popcorn provided
- 12 to 1:30 p.m. Auditorium Room 96, East Mesa Campus.
- Representatives from different agencies and companies will be available to discuss various services and assisting technology products. Employers can discuss job opportunities.
- 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Central Campus Commons Area
- Tree Dedication for Dr. Larry Sharp
- 1:30 p.m. Reception in the Administrative Conference Room starting at 2 p.m.
Brought to you by Services for Students with Disabilities and Career Services