Academy for Learning in Retirement - About Us
About the Academy for Learning in Retirement
- The Academy for Learning in Retirement is a program of educational opportunities of a scholarly nature, primarily for learners 50 years of age or older.
- It is sanctioned by New Mexico State University and operated by its own Board under the auspices of Doña Ana Community College, Community Education.
- Courses are offered each month in the Spring and Fall semesters and generally consist of four one and one-half hour lectures.
- The fee for each presentation is $4 for members and $5 for non-member. The annual fee for membership (Jan 1 - Dec 31) is $5.
- Members receive program listings, newsletters, and the right to participate in the annual membership meeting.
You can see our Current Schedule here
For more information, contact Don Finke at 575-522-6512 or email ALR President Don Neidig at firstname.lastname@example.org