How Do I Apply?
Students interested in enrolling in dual credit courses should submit the following forms:
- Download the Dual Credit Request Form.
- Download the DACC Admissions Application.
- Take the completed forms to your high school counselor.
- Your counselor will guide you regarding the remaining steps in the dual credit admission process.
- Request and submit an unofficial high school transcript and ACT/SAT test scores
- If a student has not taken ACT/SAT, they must take a COMPASS exam. Students can speak to their high school counselor regarding COMPASS testing.
The New Mexico Dual Credit Request Form must be submitted each semester that a student registers for dual credit courses. Forms are also available in the high school counseling offices and the DACC Dual Credit Office. Students will also need to submit an unofficial high school transcript and ACT test scores. If a student has not taken ACT, they can speak to their high school counselor regarding COMPASS testing.