Doña Ana Community College Click the NMSU logo to visit NMSU's site. Home of DACC. Need our logo? Get it at

MyNMSU • Canvas • Phone Directory • Intranet • Outlook Web Access

Search with Bing™

How Do I Apply?

Students interested in enrolling in dual credit courses should submit the following forms:

  • Print and complete the Dual Credit Form (Course Listing will be completed with an Dual Credit Advisor)
  • Download the DACC Admissions Application (listed below)
  • Take the completed forms to your high school counselor.
  • Your counselor will guide you regarding the remaining steps in the dual credit admission process.
  • Request and submit an unofficial high school transcript and ACT/SAT or PSAT test scores.
  • If a student has not taken ACT/SAT or PSAT, they must take a COMPASS exam.  Students can speak to their high school counselor regarding COMPASS testing.

The New Mexico Dual Credit Request Form must be submitted each semester that a student registers for dual credit courses.  Forms are also available in the high school counseling offices and the DACC Dual Credit Office.  

Image of ...