Dual Credit-Admission Requirements
To be eligible for the Dual Credit Program, you must:
- be a high school junior or senior from one of the high schools or charter schools participating in DACC Dual Credit Program.
- be enrolled at least half-time in a school district that has a Dual Credit agreement with DACC
- must get approval from high school counselor to take dual credit courses
- maintain a minimum high school grade point average of 2.0
- pass two of three areas of the COMPASS Test OR have an ACT composite of 15
- maintain a minimum grade point average of 2.0 in your dual credit courses to continue in the program
How Do I Apply?
Students interested in enrolling in dual credit courses should submit the following forms:
- Download the New Mexico Dual Credit Request Form.
- Download the DACC Admissions Application.
- Take the completed forms to your high school counselor.
- Your counselor will guide you regarding the remaining steps in the dual credit admission process.
- Request and submit an unofficial high school transcript and ACT/SAT test scores
- If a student has not taken ACT/SAT, they must take a COMPASS exam. Students can speak to their high school counselor regarding COMPASS testing.